Dr. James W. Buchanan, DVM, M Med Sci, has established a Cardiology Information Library on VIN as a means to collect and share information.
The library contains the following discussions:
- Angiocardiography in acquired heart disease
- Angiocardiography in congenital heart disease
- Pulmonary vascular disease in right to left PDA
- Left atrial splitting and rupture
- Induced cardiac arrest
- Atrial standstill
- Tracheal signs of PRAA
- Cardiac surgery and aortic arch embryology
- Single Coronary Type R2A
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus
- Vertebral Heart Size (VHS)
To access these discussions click here. Please note that this will open a new window, and you will be redirected to VIN.com.